About Lanark Renfrew Health & Community Services
We Believe...in the right of all people to have conditions and resources for good health, including peace, shelter, education, food, income, access to health care, a stable ecosystem, sustainable resources, social justice, equity and social inclusion.
Our Vision...a community that is healthy and just and supportive of all.
Our Mission...Together we support people and communities in achieving and maintaining their best possible health and social well-being.
- To provide holistic programs and services that are respectful, relevant and effective;
- To reduce barriers that prevent people and communities from achieving their full potential;
- To enable people to remain in, and participate in, the life of their community;
- To seek and share knowledge and resources so that individuals and communities are empowered; and
- To manage our resources responsibly.
Our Strategic Directions for 2017-2022...
- Maintain and further develop excellence in meeting health and community needs;
- Provide leadership and work towards equity to sustain and build the health and well-being of our rural communities;
- Promote the engagement and well-being of staff and volunteers to strengthen our organization.